William MendozaExpand Qualifications
Qualifications Summary and Skills
- 5 years of experience in Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal reports
- 5 years of experience on T-SQL, xquery, SQL Server, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, SSIS Packages, and ETL.
- 4 years of experience in network hardware and installation
- 3 years of experience with MSSQL 2008 CLR’s, User Defined Variables and Tables
- 3 years of experience in desktop support
- 2 years of experience in Server Administration and set up
- Knowledge in SSAS
- Management experience
- Learn new products, integrations and features
- Experience in IIS7 set up and configuration
- Experience on Microsoft Expressions 2 and Silverlight
- Experience with AJAX
- Search engine optimization (SEO) Experience
- Self managing and self motivated
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Member of US Global Entry Traveler Program, http://www.cbp.gov/
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked with sensitive information
- Data manipulation and Migration
- Worked with Net Framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Work closely with clients to analyze and document their specific requirements
- Published scripts on http://www.sqlservercentral.com
- Create and improve existing reports in SSRS.
- Create and maintain SQL scripts such as functions and store procedures.
- Create advance queries and script logic to display data based on requirements.
- Gather requirements to create and update reports.
- Communicate and meet with clients to discuss and plan data solutions.
- Create and maintain MSSQL 2008 User Defined Tables, Variables, and CLR functions
- Six month contract to build packages and help with high seasonal customer demand
- Build SSIS Packages for import and export files and data from SQL databases.
- Help Implement TFS in the data department.
- Build tools in .net C# language to make it easier to maintain SQL jobs for SSIS packages
Autonomy by HP
Application Support Specialist
- 3 month Contract for support on Hewlett Packard IDOL applications.
- Monitoring and prevention of systems failures.
- Add and remove active directory user and group accounts.
- Create SQL 2008 scripts to manage data.
- Add wiki related pages for problem resolving steps and support.
- 1 year project to build a diet application
- Maintain, support and extend vpxsports.com website using ASP.Net and VB.net.
- Automate manual process to make website more dynamic and gain more ranking.
- Build administrative pages for other departments to add web content.
- Created a diet application based on the Meltdown Diet by Jhon Owok using AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, ASP.Net, VB.net
- Build windows applications for server maintenance.
- Build databases based on business model or project model.
- Supported and extent existing applications.
- Build web services using VB.net, xquery and T-SQL.
Systems Application Specialist
- Created windows applications, console applications and web applications in ASP.Net, VB.Net and C# for various departments including operations and business intelligence.
- Provided global support on site for Latin America, Europe and Middle East on different existing .Net applications such as IFS and XPP.
- Created database models and architecture based on business model.
- Completed projects on time and communicate closely with project managers using Agile and waterfall model development.
- Deploy applications in C#, and integrated applications for T-Mobile in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Trained employees and integrated systems using ETL and SSIS, SSRS for OLTP processes for Claro in Guatemala.
- Team up and work parallel with a group of 40 developers in Dubai, Emirate States.
- Created Web Services in VB.NET and web calls managing XML data.
- Built multiple environments including sandboxes with server 2003 and software installation.
- Created virtual boxes for intranet applications.
- Learned multiple gateway tools to facilitated database replication and data transfer.
- Assisted on the migration of data from SAP to IFS/XPP systems
Ft Laud, FL
- Created multiple Business solutions by implementing SSRS, ETL, and SSIS to be access thru an intranet website.
- Supported existing Crystal Reports by creating and optimizing reports and T-SQL queries.
- Helped Built a global application for timeshares across United States with VB.net using agile development model
Product Support Specialist
- Configured the student portal for 100 campuses for students to be able to log into their classes online using .net technology while providing application support over the phone.
- Modified Crystal Reports with SQL statements when needed.
- Used various SQL tools to find and fix issues and create T-SQL scripts to fix application errors.
West Palm, FL
- Created multiple ASP.Net applications for employees to locate merchandize, prizes, descriptions, and competitors info using VB.NET technology and AJAX.
- Queried system tables to find and modify triggers with T-SQL.
- Able to upload Excel or Access files to SQL 2005 and manipulate data to make changes on product prices or information (ETL)
- Saved Jeep4x4Center money and man power by updating product prices in SQL Server from excel spreadsheet using T-SQL.
- Ran crawlers to review broken links and orphan files as well as redirected web pages.
- Worked in a team environment as a leader.
- Implemented SEO to website.
Freelance and Contracts
- Provided IT support on site and over the phone for multiple customers.
- Installed and configured computer networks with active directory and other features for multiple customers.
- Created websites and web applications as solutions to multiple customers in VB.Net.
- Created databases and SQL scripts for application development.
American InterContinental University
Bachelors in Information Technology
- Data Modeling
- Concepts in IT
- Basic queries
- Programming concepts
- GPA 3.5
Florida Intercontinental University
- Quality control and statistical courses
- Mastered Microsoft Office
- Advanced math courses
Broward Community College
Associate Degree in Engineering
- General education courses
- GPA 3.5